Thursday, August 17, 2006

Holy Smokes

ok, it's almost been a month since I posted last... I blame summer... glorious summer..... but there are articles I've been mulling over, just gotta get the time to write them. Here are some upcoming titles to look forward to:

Pave Over the Dirt Path (this will be a huge article I think)
Box Art Expose and Gallery

I have a couple other ideas, doubt I'll write reviews or anything on this site, but if I do there won't be a stupid 8.5/10 style rating... I think a simple Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down along with some text should suffice...

Speaking of reviews... Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.... THUMBS UP!! I am a sucker for good Castlevania and this game fits the bill perfectly.

Other little notes....

Microplay has some import DS games, but no Bleach yet.
DS Lite still rocks.
Castlevania: SOTN on X-Box Live Arcade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home