Sunday, April 27, 2008

Couple things... for starters, here is a release from Nintendo on their earnings:

Nintendo has announced their financial results for the full fiscal year 2007.
Total sales rose 73%, up to 1.67 trillion yen ($16.1 billion).
Profits are up 47.7 percent from last year, up to 257.3 billion yen ($2.5 billion)

On the DS front, the little handheld sold another 30.31 million units, giving it a total worldwide sales count of 70.6 million. There are now fifty seven 1 million plus selling games on the DS.

Holy Smokes is that ever crazy!!

In other news, I got my new buttons and joysticks for the arcade, it is all with original colours now!! Is this important? Not really... Is this cool? I think so!!




2 Comments:

Blogger SBP said...

Very cool!

10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man oh man... Big Red! very very nice... I can't wait to play SNK Vs Capcom Chaos against you. Or KOF. Prepare yourself... I'm off to practice my 99 hit infinite combos. [Insert evil laugh here]

12:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home