Monday, August 03, 2009


ahh video games... I do enjoy them ever so much!

Check this out! After far too many issues and having to order each part from a different country I finally sorted out a nice, clean Net City CP. This one is on the Naomi cab (obviously) and replaces the VOOT CP when I don't have that game in the machine. I think this means I need another machine actually...... =)

Any way, so this is obviously a standard CP for normal games. Been playing Virtua Fighter 4: Final Tuned as well as Capcom vs SNK 2. Both are really cool and I look forward to getting better at them. VF4 is a really deep game and that will take forever to learn, so far I am an effective button masher, but I would really earn no respect at all in Japan or if there were REAL arcades around here still.

In other video game news I am SLOWLY going through MGS4, great game!! I also picked up Battlefield 1943 for some quick pick up and play run and gun action.... very cool stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home