Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TGS 2006

Man, time keeps flying and I haven't been keeping this updated very well... to my reader... I apologize. So, I didn't really follow the TGS very well this year but from what I gather Sony did an ok job, they reduced the price of their base PS3 (in Japan only) and uped the features of it for everyone. This base model seems to just be made to make the 360 look like a chump, and with 20 gigs it does highlight the fact that the 360 base model doesn't have a hard drive... so if you were a game developer would you make a 360 game that requires the hard drive knowing that less of the market has it? nope....

The Wii of course continues to look pretty decent, and certainly awesome for the price. I don't think I'll buy one on launch day, bit too nervous about problems with untested hardware, though Nintendo has a far better track record than the others.

In other news I took some pics of some sweet box art... there will be an article soon on this... should be fun for my reader. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol for dogs with liver problems - tramadol 150mg

12:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home