Friday, November 03, 2006

Look at this, a month hasn't even passed and here is another post!!

Of course I have nothing that important to say... you would think that with the launch of the PS3 and the Wii weeks away that there would be lots of news.. sadly there isn't. Currently thinking I'd dump my cash into some more older stuff then maybe get a Wii in April or so.... for the launch titles all that really grabs me is Zelda and Trauma Centre, and I can handle waiting for those.

Been finding some great deals on Dreamcast stuff lately, most of the prices have really dropped, I guess less people have been buying them.

Actually that brings up an interesting point... the collectibility of games. From what I've seen you will almost never make your money on a new release game unless you don't open it. That sucks for someone who is unwilling to pay $70 for something as an investment that might not pan out at all.

So, I try to wait at least a year before I buy a new game.. and sometimes I seem to wait 10 or so....

Coming soon.... more box art...probably...

1 Comments:

Blogger scooter said...

ha ha ha looks like some great advice anonymous, thanks for spamming!

3:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home