Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OK, just have a few minutes to get a few things down on this to share with my massive fan-base.

1. rumour is that Microsoft wants to buy Capcom. I hate this idea cause Microsoft is a Corporate giant and Rare hasn't really shined since Microsoft bought them so it's easy to blame Microsoft's culture for that. Now, if this is true and if it does happen... I will buy a 360. Capcom is awesome they have so many amazing games and series under their belt that it would be tough for Microsoft to screw it up... tough, but not impossible.

2. PS3 launch in Japan went smoothly... no reports of failed hardware... WTF. PS1 and 2 both had serious problems at launch, so did the X-Box's, if the PS3 remains stable from launch onward then I am super impressed! Of course the quantity of hardware at the launch is scarce but for a device that expensive and complicated that is not unheard of. It'll be cool to see how the North American launch goes.

3. Got a new phone with a better camera in it!! (and it plays games!!)

4. best pawn shop find of my life... for $3.00 each I got loose SNES copies of Final Fantasy II, III, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Mega Man 7, and Mega Man X. It was a good day.

Ok, that's all I got for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger SBP said...

Buy a 360 anyway, that way I can play it!

10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home